Atlas Guesthouse- near Rt A1, Deva (Soimus) Exit, Hunedoara County
A place to relax and rest following a long journey
Atlas Soimus Guesthouse, located just 2 km from the exit of the A1 motorway and the intersection with the busiest roads in Romania DN7, DN68, the exit to Deva/ Oradea, is also far enough from the highway so that the road noise is not heard.
Atlas Guesthouse has:
- 6 rooms with 3 twin beds each room
- 2 rooms with 2 twin beds each room
- free wi-fi internet access
- 81cm diagonal LED TV
- traditional common LIVINGROOM, 23 places
- private parking places, in front of the pension, supervised video non-stop
- underfloor heating
- building new, opened this year, 2019
All rooms are furnished with beds and doors made of fir wood, handmade, perfectly integrated into the rustic decor of the guesthouse, with large windows of trypan PVC for antifonation and ideal thermal insulation.
Atlas Soimus Guesthouse offers you a common space that includes:
- a living room equipped with tables and chairs made of fir wood handmade;
- a modern kitchen fully equipped with dishes and cutlery;
- coffee espresso - coffee is from the house, served with sugar and condensed milk;
- plita cu inductie;
- Reception from where you can borrow a hairdryer and a hairplate if needed;
- Room Minibar - supplied with: Coca-Cola dose, 0.5L flat water, Timisoreana Beer, Seven Days, Milka Chocolate Bar, Cappy juice;
- 81cm diagonal LED TV.
Nearby, just 5 minutes away is Deva city, where you find terraces, restaurants, aqualand pool, shops, grocery markets, malls, tourist attractions of national interest and many more.Back to top of page